TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking.
2. Failure to pay a deposit will not secure your booking and may be booked by other parties.
3. Any deposit taken is non-refundable even when the event has been cancelled.
4. The full balance is payable 14 days prior to the date of your event.
5. All cheques must be made payable to Alexandra Walmsley unless payment is given by bank transfer.
6. All prices include travel within a 50 mile radius of our offices in York. Any mileage beyond will be
charged at £0.45 per mile.
7. Interest will be charged on late payments at the rate of 2.5% per calendar month.
8. Depending on the circumstances there may be additional charges and clients will be advised before
any variation to the contract is agreed or accepted.
9. Clients may cancel their contract at any time but some charges may apply.
10. Clients must obtain permission to film the marriage service and are also responsible for any fees
levied at the various locations.
11. Clients must also seek permission from any other venue where filming will be required.
12. Weddings sometimes need to be cancelled. We strongly recommend that all couples take out
comprehensive wedding insurance to protect themselves from costs if they need to cancel.
13. Clients should make arrangements for all venues to be accessible by Eternal Edits at least an hour
before the time of each event to allow time for set up.
14. If the camera operators are to film for longer than 4 hours than some form of food/drink must be
provided at the clients expense.
15. Eternal Edits are not liable for any injuries caused at your event. We do not accept any liability to you
or any guest for any personal injury or damage to property that may have been caused by our
16. Eternal Edits has the appropriate public liability insurance.
17. While every effort is made to get the best position for the camera to film the event this may not
always be possible if restrictions are imposed on us on the day.
18. Every effort is made to ensure perfect colour and lighting reproduction, but certain conditions may
not be accurate such as mixed indoor and external lighting, hard shadows and low lighting conditions
with these factors beyond our control, we will endeavour to produce the best pictures possible.
19. Artistic interpretation cannot be guaranteed but every attempt will be made to comply with the
20. It is understood that Eternal Edits is the exclusive official videographer and others taking video will be
permitted only at our discretion.
21. Eternal Edits will respect the requests of guests who do not wish to appear on video.
22. We will work respectfully and responsibly at all times, we are entitled to stop filming the event if
anyone is abusive or disrespectful to any of our staff.
23. Eternal Edits has music copyright licences for all the music used in our productions.
24. Eternal Edits retain copyright of the goods produced from the contract and are protected by the
Copyright and Design act 1988. Please note that the copying of DVD’s without our consent is a breach
of copyright for which the client may be liable for damages.
25. Any further copyright licenses required for live music must be obtained by the client.
26. Completion is usually within 12 weeks from the date of the event but this can be longer during busier
27. Any final editing decisions are of the sole discretion of the Eternal Edits editor.
28. If a client submits any media to Eternal Edits for inclusion in the film, copyright clearance is the
responsibility of the client.
29. If you want us to keep all the raw footage, it will cost you an extra £100 to cover the cost of storage.
We keep a master copy of your edited film in our archives for a year. Clients may order additional
copies within this period as required. If a client wishes to order additional copies after a year we
cannot guarantee that the master will be available.
30. Any technical errors will be corrected free of charge.
31. Client requested changes to their video will be charged at the daily edit rate.
32. Any complaints must be received in writing no more than 14 days from the delivery of goods. Subject
to any such notice the goods will be deemed to comply with the contract in all respects.
33. The client hereby allows Eternal Edits to display media included in the contract in any form.
34. The client confirms to us that the information that the client has provided is true and accurate in all
35. These conditions do not affect the statutory rights as a consumer defined by the Unfair Contract
Terms act 1977 or any statutory amendments of that act.
36. When the client signs the contract, the client will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
"I have just received my wedding video and can't even come close to saying how great it was. Loved watching it all over again to recapture the emotional, happy and fun moments. If anyone is not sure whether to have a videographer, I highly recommend it, and I would use Eternal Edits every time" - Mr & Mrs Fell
"Eternal Edits filmed from noon until gone midnight with 5 cameras - they were so discreet a guest managed to knock one over and not realise! Every single moment was captured and I can't believe some people don't bother filming at all. Not filming was NOT an option! Amazing service and such a beautiful finished product. Our day is exactly as I remember it - forever" - Mr & Mrs Skelton
“Thank you sooo much!!! A wonderful professional DVD of memories that we will treasure.” “We have watched our video twice now and it's fantastic. A very good service on the day with a brilliant DVD also. Many thanks, superb service all round” - Mr & Mrs Rose
“Thanks for such a great video. It was such a magical day and so pleased you captured it all. Brilliant would highly recommend” - Mr & Mrs Cooke
“I can't recommend Eternal Edits highly enough. From start to finish they were discrete yet very friendly at our wedding! The DVDs are amazing and such a lovely keepsake. Alex even did me a surprise at the end of the video which was such a lovely thought!” - Mr & Mrs McNulty
“Just finished watching our wedding video... Absolutely amazing. Has us in tears (happy tears). You really captured our day perfectly and we'll now have something to treasure and look back over in years to come. You were amazing on the day and both so lovely to have around. Thank you so much! Love The Walshes xxx” - Mr & Mrs Walsh
"Well just received our wedding video back yesterday and all I will say is WOW it was absolutely brilliant and so emotional captured everything and everyone perfectly. It was absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much you are amazing xxx" - Mr & Mrs Carter
"It was an absolute pleasure having Alex at our wedding to capture our big day. She is very professional and lovely to be around. Was so happy with the DVD (and the amazing, creative DVD case it came in!) I would highly recommend Eternal Edits! Thank you so much for all your hard work Alex" - Mr & Mrs Allen
“Want to thank you again for our amazing wedding DVDs, it was all captured so beautifully and you were so discrete on the day. So glad we entered that competition which helped us afford the videography I had wanted for our big day. And the messages at the end were a lovely touch. Highly recommended! A very happy Mr & Mrs Orme xxxx” - Mr & Mrs Orme
"We have received our wedding DVD, it's amazing. We can't believe you managed to get so much footage; your team were so professional and blended in perfectly. We would definitely recommend you" - Mr & Mrs Smith